Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not So Uneventful

Lest you think I've died, I figured I should probably post and update about my less than uneventful life at the moment. I've been spending most all of my "free time" at Dick's Sporting Goods. Not that this is at all a bad thing. I get paid on Friday! :) However, this does mean that I don't get home until close to 11 p.m. on the nights that I close and then I go immediately to bed because chances are I need to be back there at 9 a.m. the next morning... but anyway, I'm not so sure that details of my work day make good blog fodder.

Well, I've been writing and deleting it all for about an hour now and I can't quite figure out how to say what I want to say... so, maybe I will save it all for tomorrow (well, later today).

I apologize for my scatterbrain :) There'll be more to come...

Be blessed,

No comments: