Monday, January 4, 2010

Rolling Into 2010

Here we are... 2010. A whole decade has passed in the 2000s. I must say that my 2010 has been rather uneventful. Well, except for the fact that I am currently recovering from a mild head cold and a case of pink eye in both eyes. Ick. Very unpleasant. Other than that, very uneventful. I'm back in my apartment after spending the holidays in Georgia. Classes will start on Wednesday and that should add something to my to-do list since it now consists of 1. wake up 2. shower 3. eat 4. sleep. The job hunt is still on. I'm going to start calling every place I've applied to again probably tomorrow.

This is a pretty sad little post... and I'm not feeling very clever really. So, I'll end it all with a few of my favorite blog posts as of late. Hope you enjoy!

** Big Mama - So It's Been a Year

** Angie Smith - A Christmas Story

** Ann Voskamp - Five Steps to Real Change In the New Year

Blessings,
Raeann

No comments: